Custom Photo Library
Professional services and legal clients, much like everyone else, frequently judge books by their covers. They seek firms with a polished image that stands out from the crowded professional services or legal field.
You may be surprised to learn that a Custom Photo Library is one of the easiest ways to differentiate your firm. Personalized imagery can give clients a better idea of how your team works and the essence of your brand. On the flip side, generic stock photos create misalignment with your brand and cause your website to look just like every other firm.
Many state bar associations also have regulations regarding legal stock imagery, so it is often a requirement to create your own legal Custom Photo Library that includes photography of your current staff in your actual office locations.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL CUSTOM PHOTO LIBRARY?
Successful custom imagery requires coaching and staging, so subjects appear:
Displaying confidence in your portrait tells clients that you are an expert in your field and confident in your abilities.
Your images should provide potential clients with a sense of working with your professionals.
Professional, consistent photography conveys that you are competent in your field and have the experience to meet a client’s needs.
Additionally, a Custom Photo Library should have strategically-placed lighting to bring the viewer’s attention to the subjects and be presented in a compositional style that fits your overall brand.
YOUR PARTNER FOR PLANNING AND EXECUTION
Using our 90 years of experience and global resources, Gittings Photography will:
- Visit with you and your website designer or branding agency as early as possible in the site development process.
- Develop an understanding of where custom photography is needed and create a compositional roadmap to fill these spaces.
- Discuss potential offices (and locations within these offices) that might lend themselves to the style of custom photography in which you are interested.
- Create a schedule that includes locations, subjects needed, and what elements of the compositional roadmap will be fulfilled in each session.
- Perform the shoot, edit, and crop photos, and then send finished images in your preferred file format.
Contact Gittings today to create your Custom Photo Library.