Great fathers have a strong presence in their children’s lives. They are positive role models for their kids and for the community. “Dad” is synonymous with love, protection, and stability. Families look to them as a strong source of support and encouragement – and, of course, a whole lot of fun! Overall, dads go above and beyond in their roles as parents and pillars in their community.
UPLIFTING THOSE WHO LEAD BY EXAMPLE
To show our appreciation for all outstanding fathers, we partnered with Modern Luxury and Stanley Korshak to photograph a few picture-perfect dads. Gittings family portraits of 11 exceptional fathers from our community will be on display in the Men’s Department at Stanley Korshak in Dallas starting Friday, June 7 through Father’s Day on Sunday, June 16.
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating these men for their leadership and dedication to their duty as dads.
- Crawford Brock, CEO of Stanley Korshak
- Aaron Carroll, Executive Vice President at Allie Beth Allman & Associates
- Mark Giambrone, Managing Director at Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss
- Bill Hutchinson, Founder and President of Dunhill Partners Inc.
- Daryl Johnston, Director of Player Personnel for the Dallas XFL team and NFL Broadcaster
- Mark Langdale, Former President of the George W. Bush Presidential Center
- Michael Lee, Plastic Surgeon at Park Cities Cosmetic Surgery
- Manu Mittal, Strategic finance and investment banking at Solera Holdings Inc.
- Frank Purcell, Founding Partner and Executive Vice President at Allie Beth Allman & Associates
- Quincy Roberts, CEO of Robert’s Trucking Inc.
- Ketric Sanford, Managing Director at Corsica Capital Partner
A TIMELESS GIFT FOR DAD
At Gittings, we thrive on utilizing our craft to capture cherished moments and provide a timeless piece for individuals and families. A family photograph by Gittings with the father(s) in your life is a gift for him and for generations to come. Give us a call to request a gift certificate today. There’s no better time to honor his commitment to fatherhood than now!